Tuesday 10 January 2017

Don't worry, I won't be doing this every day

The plan is not to keep writing a full post every day. I'm not really sure I've got that much to say to be honest. Right now, at least up until proper weight-in two this Saturday, it merely serves as a motivation and a reminder to keep on it.

What I will try and do everyday though, is the basic food diary. In once way it's a just a handy way for me to record what I'm eating as the day goes on, but also, I want to be as transparent as possible.

What I write here is genuinely what I eat everyday and corresponds to the weight I'll put on or lose when I measure it each Saturday.

Breakfast
4x cups coffee with milk (150 kca.)
2x eggs (scrambled) with 2x slices ham (250 kcal.)

Lunch
4x oatcakes (200 kcal.)
4x thin slices (about 40 to 50g) mature cheddar (200 kcal.)

Dinner
Tesco sticky toffee pudding (400 kcal.)
Double cream (400 kcal.)

2nd dinner
Bowl of tomato soup
Plate of chips
4 pints bitter

3rd dinner
2 poached eggs and 1 slice of ham on brown bread (350 kcal.)
2 pints bitter
And some more crackers

And some more cheese

And a bacon sandwich

Exercise summary
2 lots 3x10 bicep curls
40m brisk walking

Summary
Gig night was always going to be a day where I let things slip a little bit. But I reckon I'm on about 5k calories today. Okay, so I was up before 5 and it's midnight now; and yes, I'll be up at 5.30 tomorrow; but I don't think that quite makes up for it somehow.

It's going to take a special kind of three days to get out of this...

No comments:

Post a Comment